Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and this year we placed in the top 15 list and received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace 2020"!
Cambio Denmark supplies systems to Region Syddanmark, Region Midtjylland, The Faroe Islands, Iceland, Greenland and the Danish Defense, and provides software development of systems for Intensive Care Units and Anaesthesia departments internationally.
As a Software Architect in our Product Management & Development team, your focus will be on delivering technical improvements and support and take part in delivering new innovative solutions. You will continuously work on the user value and the quality of our products. Also, you will be part of the team bridging business and technology and have focus on how product improvements may be of benefit for customers and product sustainability alike.
You will drive and facilitate structured technology choices for new solutions, including estimating and assessing commercial perspectives and 3rd party collaborations. You will be working closely together with clinical specialists, business analysts, product owner in getting great ideas into solid specifications that is aligned with customers, markets and our own internal product strategy. Furthermore, you will be involved in:
- Technical presales support
- Communication both internally and with customers in a technical and in a business context
- Participate and drive technical analyses
- Prepare solution drafts and descriptions
- Promote Cambio portfolio
- Participate in tenders
This will be done in close collaboration with other departments, that are responsible for system customization, customer implementation, sales, service and support, and customers.
Being part of the team, you will also assist and stand in for other team members, including work with product managers, service and support teams, and work with management to continuously improve our organization, processes and deliveries.
Many of the topics are technically complex, covering software architecture, hardware architecture, statistics, medical science, business processes, usability, and require technical competence and perseverance to be solved. International teamwork across cultures is the key to making this a fun process.
You will be part of an experienced team where a welcoming and competent team will become your colleagues. You will contribute with a good sense of humour to our open and informal work environment. You are curious and want to learn and can explain complex topics in simple ways.We also emphasize that you are persistent, focused on details and have a structured approach to the tasks and not least that you take pride in supporting your new colleagues.
- M.Sc. degree or similar, and significant software development experience using multiple programming languages and software technologies, with an academic approach to architecture.
- Experience with more or all of the following topics: Source code architecture, continuous integration, systems architecture, test automation, integrations between IT systems, troubleshooting of IT systems, servicing IT systems, Clinical knowledge, Quality Management Systems.
- Our product development follows regulatory quality management systems for manufacturers of medical devices, and our internal business language is English. Our customers require Danish-speaking service and therefore we require good skills in talking and writing in i English and in Danish.
It is a bonus if you
- Have an understanding in Healthcare Standards (HL7v2, FHIR, Medcom Standards)
- Have an understanding in IT infrastructure & platform (Cloud technology, Network, Operating Systems, Databases, Web technology)
- Have knowledge of Danish and Swedish national healthcare services and initiatives.
Place of employment: The Danish organization currently has 22 full time employees and 4 student workers in our offices in Aarhus and Søborg. Your workplace will be in Aarhus, but you can expect to travel to Søborg about 2-3 times per month.
Scope: Full time
We expect to receive your application and resume before October 21st, and plan interviews for week 43. Salary will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience.
For additional questions, please contact Anne Mette Bang Sorensen email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!