Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and we are placed in the top 15 list and have received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace" 2020 and 2021!
Your position at Cambio Internal IT has an important role to enable Cambio’s end users achieve their business commitments problem free. We are a bunch of dedicated technicians that support the full end-user experience. Anything from getting new users' setup, to implementing highly available security solutions. For this role we require someone that demonstrates solid team working ethics, takes a positive approach to resolving issues and can deliver outstanding general day-by-day IT support to our end users.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
As a person, you are a humble and responsible team player who loves problem solving. You pay attention to details and follow things through. You are service minded, curious, and keen to learn new skills. Like us, you are passionate about improving IT services, have a professional aptitude and are naturally driven to implement brilliant IT services.
- 2+ years of experience working in a Helpdesk, Service desk or a similar role
- Ability to communicate fluently in Swedish and English and have excellent technical writing skills
- Very good understanding of desktop imaging and deployment concepts
- Strong experiences of desktop imagning and deployment concepts
- Experience in Microsoft O365 administration
- Experience in Microsoft Server and Windows client's support
- Good understanding of MacOS
- Good understanding of mobile operators, passage keycard systems and supporting conferencing solution technologies
- Familiar with VMware ISX or V-sphere
It's a bonus if you
- Microsoft Certifications
- Good understanding in Monitoring Systems (Orion, GRAFANA)
- ITIL experience
Place of employment: Stockholm
Scope: Full time , 6 months trial period
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Others: We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
The IT technician will have access to sensitive personal data and a background check on the final candidate could be required.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here!