Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 700 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and we are placed in the top 15 list and have received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace" 2020 and 2021!
Are you a skilled Product Manager with a passion to make a difference through the digitalization of healthcare?
If so, we have got a fantastic opportunity for you. Our mission is to provide preventive, intelligent and reliable solutions that put customers and users in the center – to make their lives truly better and healthier.
As a Product Manager for Cambio COSMIC portfolio you are the face of the product and the advocate of its users. You tell the story of what we’re building, how we’ll get there, why it will be outstanding for our customers. Your professional goal is to ensure a long-term competitive product with satisfied customers, users, co-workers, and profitability for the company.
The responsibility includes:
- Define the direction and wanted position of the Product through research, vision-setting, alignment, and prioritization
- All aspects of the customer experience for COSMIC (product features, processes, pricing, promotion) through the product lifecycle, including the ultimate responsibility for its profitability
- Continuously gather and analyze critical information about the product, market, competitors, users, customers, prospects etc. and translate into product evolution
- Create external product information and presentations that can be leveraged by marketing, sales, executives, etc
- Represent and champion the product internally and externally
You will be a key member in a new growing organization within Cambio that will set the foundation for our future way of planning, designing, and developing our portfolio including products and services. In this role you will have the opportunity to shape and form our product practice and propositions.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you behave like an “embedded CEO” of the product, and you are driven by solving problems for the end-users and customers. You can comprehend the business context and market opportunities that drive the building of a product. It is easy for you to build relationships with customers to gain an understanding of their problems and needs. You ensure an atmosphere of cohesiveness and focused collaboration, all in the interest of driving the product forward.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work or education experience
- 5+ years’ experience within Product Management or in other similar roles such as Product Owner, Object Owner, Object Lead
- Experience and track record in successful launches and lifecycle- management of software products and services
- Leadership skills with experience in leading product teams
- Can communicate fluently in both Swedish and English since it will be used in the daily work
It's a bonus if you
- Experience from working with Products as a Service (PaaS) and/or Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- Experience of products in Cambio’s product portfolio
Place of employment: Stockholm or Linköping
At Cambio we value a healthy work-life balance, and to encourage that we apply a hybrid working-model. Together with your team you decide which days you work at the office. On the remaining days you can work remotely from home, but you are always more than welcome to work at the office too.
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Others: We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who are located and have the legal right to work in Sweden. We will ask for verification during the process.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here!
Are you interested in Cambio but you don’t feel that this position is the perfect match? Check out our other open positions at the career site here!