Cambio is a market-leading supplier with a comprehensive offering for the entire healthcare and care chain. The goal is to offer the most innovative and cohesive solutions for regions and municipalities. We are growing continuously and now have about 800 employees in several countries. Cambio is certified by Great Place To Work and we are placed in the top 15 list and have received the award "Sweden's Best Workplace" 2020 and 2021!
Are you an experienced Agile Coach with a passion to improve everything and everyone around you?
If so, we have got a fantastic opportunity for you. As an Agile Coach in Cambio you will be part of a team working cross the global organization promoting continuous improvements in culture, processes, and way of working.
The job includes:
- Support and train people in agile ways of working.
- Promote self-organization in teams and elsewhere.
- Adapt agile practices to what the organization needs.
- Detect hidden problems and strive to solve them.
- Help the organization learn from its experiences.
- Encourage, suggest, and conduct experiments in the organization.
- Drive and facilitate team/enterprise/portfolio level agile methodologies.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the agile community and bring them to the company.
- Foster an environment of open communication, transparency and cooperation.
You will be a key member in the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE) in Cambio that will set the foundation for our future way of working.
At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee. Our culture is described through the words “Trust”, “Care” and “Together” which permeate everything we do.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have strong knowledge of most agile methods and methods for scaling them. It is easy for you to build relationships; you have a coaching mindset and a genuine desire to help people.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work or education experience in a relevant field related to software engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coaching or similar.
- Experience of planning and conducting training and workshops for large and small audiences.
- Can communicate fluently in English since it will be used in the daily work.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
Place of employment: Stockholm or Linköping
At Cambio we value a healthy work-life balance, and to encourage that we apply a hybrid working-model. Together with your team you decide which days you work at the office. On the remaining days you can work remotely from home, but you are always more than welcome to work at the office too.
Scope: Full time
Form of employment: Permanent employment, 6 months trial period
Other: We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Read more about us here!
Are you interested in Cambio but you don’t feel that this position is the perfect match? Check out our other open positions at the career site here!